WK29 2nd KEY.

 Pls my brothers and Sisters don't rely on your wisdom alone . POOl is more spiritual than what you came see.

WK28 has come and gone as many won with my game.

I bought 2022 key with assurance and that is why since 3 to 4 Weeks now GOD has been so good to us .


NOW WK29

===========

According to my booklet , do you know why FLEETWOOD & ACCRINGTON is found @ No 30 and 31 in WK26  and 20, 21 this WK29 all @ away with PORTVALE & DUNDEE UTD @ 35 and 45 away respectively in WK26 and this WK29 ::.

USE QPR and HUDDERSFIELD as pair plus the hidden 3/3 .

I will separate the pair from the booklet when you acquire it making it 4 draws.

If you need proof, I will send it.

Pls I need a heavy Stakers in  bet and in pool.


WK 29 KEY

==========

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

==========

12 pair 13

==========

COST # 5000

WHATSAPP / CALL@

09080677747


don't use your brain as usual 

Join now and you will not regret it.

Doe many have being deceived by so called COMPILERS.

 But am not included. Check my page and see my performance.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WK 14 KEY

WK 42 OFFICIAL KEY 🗝️🔐

WK 39 Official