WK28 FIXE KEY

 Here comes another great WK been my first key of the year.

This is the very key that brought 3/4 in WK 25 with only 6 draws on coupon.

I will release the setting because this is the end of the key according to the booklet.

This setting of ARSENAL and NOTT'M FOR @ NO.6 and 16 away.

And SOUTH'PTON will be@ no.8 away ontop of the bar.

Go to League Div2, 

Mark FOREST GREEN @AWAY with letter N @ home while letter H will back it ontop.

I don't want to go far in this setting because I spend a lot to acquire this key..

After much spending this  XMAS , I want everybody to partake in this game so as to clay your bills.

The setting brings 3 numbers only and it must play 3/3.

Another WK of lesser draws as seen in WK 25.


WK28 purple

============

XXXXXXXXXX

XXXX 39 XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX

=============

Cost #10,000

you can call me  or WhatsApp me for negotiation.. On

09080677747.

I don't sound like this all the time and had I know always come @ last...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WK 14 KEY

WK 42 OFFICIAL KEY 🗝️🔐

WK 39 Official