WK 36 CREWE/PLYMOUTH KEY

================================
So sorry it didn't went well last WK. But some days are like that.
But go through my blogg , you know that I have been hitting the pool industry / Bet industry.
I will compensate my last WK subscribers free this WK with my 4/4:

I have not done this before but just to explain how the authenticity the key is.
Join me now=========Ο€.

In wk22, blue
GRIMSBY VS SWINDON @35  to FAIL,

In wk24,PURPLE
FORESTGREEN VS SWINDON to draw @37x
Which played
4/4 .
=========×=======================÷

NOW 2nd Time.

In wk34, BLUE.
=============
GRIMSBY VS NORTH'PTON@35 FAILD.

This WK36 PURPLE
=================
FORESTGREEN VS NORTH'PTON@37XXX

WK36
=======
XXXXXX
XX 37 XX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
===============
must 4/4  no pair.
====≠=======≠==
Bonanza #3000.
Play it  in BET and pool.

If you subscriber my game last wk35, in box me for compensation.

PAY IN @
ECOBANK
STANLEY OKORO
0861074043
=====================
inquiry', CALLπŸ“²☎ 09080677747

PLS I DON'T HAVE GAME NEXT WK.......

Comments

  1. I am one of ur subscribe Ihiabe Abdullahi

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have subscriber and have not receive my game, inbox me now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WK 14 KEY

WK 42 OFFICIAL KEY πŸ—️πŸ”

WK 39 Official